Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Shenanigans Feb. 20-26th

We spent a lot of this week enjoying 70 degree weather!  It was such a nice break from the cold and snow-definitely something we all needed.  The sunshine encouraged kids to play outside, the birds to chirp their springtime tune, the windows rolled down in the car, sunglasses to shield our eyes, and garden planning for the summer.  Oh how we miss the sun!

Molly wants to start piano lessons next month so Jakob took the time to show her some basics.  She caught on quickly and is excited to get started.  I love having music in our home.  I especially love it when siblings encourage each other and help one another out.  It makes my heart happy.  Molly is pretty good at making pepperoni sandwiches.  It's a New England thing.  

The kids got a surprise chocolate chip pancake breakfast in bed.  Daddy decided to make pancakes and surprise them with awesomeness.  Naturally, it was the best thing ever!  Also, I recently got out some pez candies that have been saved from past dispensers....again, best thing ever for them!  

Sophia has been singing a lot around the house.  She doesn't know all the words to her songs, but she tries to perform as best she can.  I also love her "bostonian" accent (er, trouble with her "r's").  It's entertaining to hear her speak and then picture her living on the streets of Boston with her cute little accent.  He he....I love it.  Sophia loves being silly: walking on the ceiling and eating with two spoons are just a few of the silly moments she enjoys.  

Jakob wrote a talk for primary today.  The topic was on how family members make decision to choose the right and what the outcomes are from making good decisions.  I was actually away with the Stake Primary Presidency (Ward Conferences) so I don't know all the details, but I do know that before he left for church this morning he was adamant about NOT giving a talk.  I was happy to hear that he bravely delivered his message.  

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture collage made with Smilebox

No comments: