Same here. I was confused by the name, but when I saw Jake I figured those were the right pictures. I especially love the one with Jakob and Molly laying scrunched on their tummies on the bed. Way cute! How can we order? Just online?
hey guys... photographer here... i change all of the names of my clients online for their privacy and protection... :) She was the perfect subject tho, very cute and calm baby!
3 comments:
uhh. cute pictures, but I didn't realize the babies name was courtney cox smith. She sounds like a movie star.
Same here. I was confused by the name, but when I saw Jake I figured those were the right pictures. I especially love the one with Jakob and Molly laying scrunched on their tummies on the bed. Way cute! How can we order? Just online?
hey guys... photographer here... i change all of the names of my clients online for their privacy and protection... :) She was the perfect subject tho, very cute and calm baby!
Post a Comment