I kind of wish the clock would stop right here for a while longer so I could fully enjoy Sophia's sweetness. It's funny because I had no idea that 2 year olds could actually be fun to hang out with. :) Jakob and Molly were the sweetest babies, but as time went on their "terrible's" got worse. I expected it during the "terrible twos", but watching it trickle into the threes and fours was just too much for me! Thank goodness we somehow survived.
Sophia is a different personality all together, but it's a good balance for our family. She is the peacemaker and more often the neutral ground from sibling rivalry. She is happy to please both brother and sister and does it effortlessly.
I'm happy to see her growing into her own,
Here are a few more Sophia Highlights from January:
![]() |
| Create a picture collage |

No comments:
Post a Comment